- Our 44th year of Ski & Snowboard Trips for all
VA, MD and D.C. PUBLIC AND PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOLS
- Buses depart with our staff from all over the VA, MD, DC metro area.
- Office is based in Fairfax, Virginia
Snow. Friends. Canada.
The Best Days of your Life!
- Luxury Four Star Lodging in the Heart of Old Québec City
- Round Trip Luxury, Euro-Coach Bus
- 3 Days Lift and Gondola Tickets
- Two World Class Ski Resorts: Mont St‑Anne + Stoneham
- Two Full Breakfasts Included
- Legendary Québec City!
- Incredible Canadian Snow, over 173 inches/year!
World Class Skiing and Snowboarding
Exhilarating rush with stunning views:
- 71 Trails, covering 45 miles on 3 sides
- 3 Snowparks
(XL, Intermediate, Beginners)
- 10 Lifts: 15,720 skiers/hour
Glide into true adventure:
- 42 trails covering 18.9 miles on 3 mountains
- 7 Lifts: 10,550 skiers/hour
- Olympic 22 feet half-pife + 3 Snowparks
(XL, Intermediate, Introduction)
Four Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Luxury Lodging
Lodge in the heart of Québec City's walls
(The only walled city in North America)
- UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking the magnificent Saint Lawrence River
- Elegant touch of historic Europe in the one of the most beautiful walking cities in the world!
- Unparalleled level of luxury and service
- Restaurants offer exceptional views of the Saint Lawrence River
Fantastic location just across from the Québec Citadelle and Old City.
- Steps away from the St. Jean Street and the Grand Allee
- One of Québec City’s Finest Luxury hotels
- Features modern contemporary rooms with large windows, flat screens and a host of amenities
- Fully emerge yourself in the history of Québec City right outside your door
- Chateau Laurier’s excellent Québec Service
A magical winter wonderland of Fun
Walk out the door to a walled city over 400 years old. Christmas lights on every street, amazing shops, and boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops, ice skating by the city gate, a toboggan sled ride that will jet you at 70 miles an hour, ice sculptures, horse-drawn carriage rides... this is Québec City!
- Amazing winter activities right outside your door
- So much fun to walk and chill in this amazing city
- Your photos will be amazing!
Voted North America's Best Winter Wonderland by the readers of the USA Today!
Petit Champlain Street
"like stepping into a Christmas Card" The French influence is evident everywhere you look in Place Royale and along Rue du Petit-Champlain, one of the oldest commercial streets in North America.
So many winter activities
From the superb skating ring in Place d’Youville, the oldest and fastest Toboggan ride in North America, the shops, restaurants, concert halls, and historic buildings along the celebrated street offer plenty of opportunities to warm up and take a timeout.
European Style Old City
The narrow streets leading to Dufferin Terrace and Chateau Frontenac (St. Louis and St. Anne streets) are oozing with charm and cachet, and are well worth taking the time to explore.